What do you want? 你想怎樣
I'm gonna confess to killing Detective Wilden. 我打算承認是我殺了威爾登偵探
You're gonna help me. 你要幫我
Whatever they do to me will be as bad as what they do to her 他們對我就像對她一樣狠
That's probably true. 很有可能
You're taking an awful big chance. 但你在冒很大的風險
I can't let my mom go to prison 我不能讓我媽媽進監(jiān)獄
I mean talking to me. 我是說 你告訴我 是在冒險
Suppose I'm the one who actually set up your mother. 如果我就是陷害你媽媽的人呢
Were you serious when you said 你說你不希望
you never wanted this "A" to hurt my mom? A傷害我媽媽時 你是認真的嗎
Yes, I was. 是 我是認真的
Well, then you have to help me do this. 好吧 那你就得幫我
Why me? 為什么是我
Because this is going to be the biggest lie I've ever told. 因為這會是我這輩子說得最大的謊話
I need you to make it sound perfect. 我需要你讓它無懈可擊
Me, Spencer, the others, 我 斯賓塞 其他人
we all tell lies, 我們都說謊
But you're the only one who actually knows how to live in a lie. 但是只有你是懂得如何在謊言中生活的人