Hey, Aria. 艾瑞亞
Sorry. No, I'm sorry. 抱歉嚇著你了 不 是我不好
Hey, so I'm gonna be out late tonight with the team. 我今晚要和隊里的人一起出去玩
I'm checking in with you 我先跟你報備一下
in case dad calls from Syracuse. 免得爸爸從錫拉庫扎市打電話來查崗
But please don't say I have a curfew. 拜托別說我晚上有宵禁
What's going on with the team? 你們隊里要干什么
We're celebrating after the game. 賽后慶功會
How do you know that you're gonna be celebrating? 你怎么知道肯定會有慶功會
Well, if we win, it's a celebration. 如果我們贏了 那就開慶功會
If we lose, it's a party. 如果我們輸了 那就開派對
So, what time do you think - Just don't wait up. 你大概多久回... -別等我了
Mike, what time are you - It's important. 邁克 你什么時候... 真的很重要
I need to spend time with these guys. 我要和那幫人多聚一聚
Why? 為什么
It's different... 自從康納的車出事以后
since the thing with Connor's car. 一切都不一樣了...
Well, what's that have to do -- 和那個有什么關系...
I'm handling it. 我在處理呢
Where did you get that bag? 這個包是哪兒來的
I'm taking a class there. 我在那里上課
In martial arts? Why? 武術嗎 為什么
There's nothing wrong with learning how to defend yourself. 學習怎么保護自己沒什么錯吧