It was three summers ago. It was all over the news. 三年前的夏天 事情人盡皆知
Well, I must have missed it. 那我一定是錯過了
Well, my friends and I aren't really sure that she's gone. 我和我的朋友不確定她是不是真的去世了
Maybe you still know this person. 或許你認識這個人
I didn't know her alive. I certainly don't know her dead. 她生前我就不認識 更何況死后
Maybe you only spoke with her on the phone. 你們可能通過電話
She might've gone by the name Vivian. 可能她用的名字是薇薇安
Look, she thought that somebody was after her, 她覺得有人跟著她
so maybe she was asking for help, 所以她可能需要幫助
or a place to stay. 或者是想找個地方躲起來
I'm sorry, it doesn't ring a bell. 不好意思 我沒印象
The girls said you disappeared everyday for hours at a time 她們說你每天會定期消失幾個小時
and then you would suddenly reappear as if you'd never left. 然后你又會突然出現(xiàn) 就好像沒離開過一樣
So, I know that it was you on that phone. 所以我知道用那部電話的是你
And then one day you were gone. Isn't that right? 然后有一天你就不見了 是這樣嗎
Were you running some kind of business? 你是在做什么生意
I'm very sorry about your friend, really. 我很抱歉聽到你朋友的事情
But I can't help you. 但我?guī)筒涣四?/p>
I'm not who you think I am. 我不是你認為的那個人
Excuse me. 抱歉