Hanna? 漢娜
I can't believe that they let you in. 真不敢相信他們讓你進來了
My dad practically threw Caleb out the door. 我爸幾乎是把凱勒趕了出去
I brought an excuse. 我找了個借口
Homework. 帶作業(yè)
Thank you. 謝謝你
Wait, I'm not in physics. 等下 我不上物理啊
I was counting on your parents not knowing that. 我指望著你父母不知道這一點
Must be weird having your dad here. 你爸在這肯定很怪異吧
I haven't really found a word for it yet. But yeah. 我其實還沒找到合適的詞 但的確如此
How are you? Really. 說真的 你怎么樣
I'm in purgatory. 我處在煉獄之中
A condition of temporary punishment and suffering, 暫時遭受著懲罰和痛苦
from which I may never leave. I looked it up, 我可能永遠擺脫不了了 我查過了
along with everything I could find on prosecuting minors 所有我能找到的有關起訴未成年的信息
and state minimums for third-degree federal offenses. 和本州三級聯邦罪行的最輕判決
That was before they took away my internet. 那還是在他們斷我的網之前
If your mom didn't... 如果你媽媽沒...
do it, then it may not be the gun, Hanna. 行兇 那把槍可能不是兇器 漢娜
Okay, we don't know for sure. 我們無法確定