Hi. 你好
I love your shirt. 我很喜歡你的T恤
What can I do for you? 有什么能幫到你
I was just wondering 我只是想知道
if you could tell me 你是否能告訴我
whose number this is. 這是誰的號碼
There's an automated directory right over there. 那邊就有一臺自動化號碼簿
Okay, but even though it's a campus number, 好吧 但這是校園的電話號碼
It's actually unlisted. 其實還未列入號碼簿
I know, right? 我知道的 對吧
If it's unlisted, I don't have it either. 如果還未列入號碼簿 我也不知道
I can't help you. 我?guī)筒涣四?/p>
You can't? 幫不了
Or you won't? 還是不想幫
Look man, I totally get it, okay? 老兄 我完全明白的
"You shall not pass." "你無法通過"
The thing is, it's really important. 問題是 這個真的很重要
So please? 幫幫我好嗎
For all I know that number doesn't even exist anymore. 據我所知 這個號碼都不存在了
It totally exists. I just need to know where. 絕對存在 我只想知道在哪里
Why? It's personal. 為什么 這是我的私事
You trying to track down an old boyfriend or something? 你是在跟蹤前男友還是要做什么
What? No, why would you even think that? 什么 不是 你怎么會這么想
I know girls like you. 我知道你們這種女孩子
You got the crazy eyes. 你們的眼睛跟著了魔似的
They're not that crazy. 沒那么著魔
Crazy enough. 足夠了