Is your head pounding? Maybe there's something you can take. 你頭暈嗎 你可以吃點藥
No, I can't. Okay? That's why I lost count during the race, 不行 就因為吃藥我才搞砸了比賽
because I couldn't judge the distance. 因為我對距離判斷失誤
You've never done that. 你從沒有這樣過
I never swam on painkillers. 我第一次吃完止痛藥去游泳
How come you didn't tell me how much pain you were in? 你明明很痛 為什么不告訴我
Because if I told you then I'd have to tell you why. 因為如果告訴你 我就得解釋原因
I messed up my shoulder saving Aria and Mona. 我為了救艾瑞亞和夢娜 傷了肩膀
Saving them from what? 她們遭遇什么事了嗎
Not what. Who. 不是事 是人
"A"? Emily, why would you keep this from me? 是"A"嗎 艾米麗 為什么瞞著我
Because I don't want to live in that space anymore. 因為我不想再過那樣的生活了
And I don't want you to live there either. 我也不想讓你再過那樣的生活了
I want to live in that room on your computer, 我想住在你給我展示的那個房間里
and I want to be with you-- only you-- 我想跟你在一起 只有你
away from this town. 遠離這個小鎮(zhèn)
Em-- Just you and me together, 艾米 就我們兩個人
Safe, and starting a real life. 安全地開始新生活
Maybe we already have. 也許我們已經做到了