Hanna.Jenna was there. Why weren't you? 漢娜 詹娜當時在 為什么你不在
You three were all buds, right? 你們?nèi)齻€是一伙的吧
Where were you yesterday? 你昨天在哪里
I was at swim practice, 我在練習游泳
but I don't recall signing a contract 但我不記得我簽過什么合同
that said I had to report that to you. 說要給你匯報
Hanna, let's go. 漢娜 我們走吧
So swimming laps was more important 所以游幾圈
than saying good-bye to an old friend? 比送老朋友最后一程還重要嗎
What old friend? 什么老朋友
The groggy scumbag you and Jenna 你和詹娜把那個喝醉了的卑鄙小人
scraped off the road the night he was hit by a car. 推向了路中央的那一晚 他被車撞了
Hanna, come on. 漢娜 走吧
Hey. Got your text. What'd you want to show me? 收到你的短信了 要給我看什么
Your future dorm room. 你未來的宿舍
Or should I say "Ours." 或者應該說是我們的
What do you think? I like. 感覺怎么樣 我喜歡
Seriously? 真的嗎
I was going for cozy, 我本來要走溫馨路線
but then it looked like 但之后又感覺有點像
cozy was one puffy drape away from "Grey Gardens." 《灰色花園》里面蓬松的窗簾
Paige, slow down. 佩奇 別高興太早
I haven't even heard from the Stanford coach. 我還沒有收到斯坦福教練的來信
They're gonna want you. 他們一定很想要你的
Maybe not as much as I do, but that's a good thing. 也許沒有我那么"想" 但是件好事