Spencer, you can stack all the food that you want, 斯賓塞 你想怎么堆這些食物都行
it wasn't Alison. Why are you so sure? 可那不是艾莉森 你為何如此確定
Because I went to her funeral twice. 因為我去過她的葬禮 兩次
We never saw a body. We've been through this. 我們從未看到尸體 我們已經討論過這事了
Okay? You were oxygen-deprived. 你當時供氧不足了
She wasn't, and you saw her, right? 但她沒有 你看到她了 對吧
Oh. So now I'm the crazy one. Gimme my mozzarella back. 得 現(xiàn)在我是個瘋子了 還我芝士條
Okay, it looked a lot like Alison, and I'm not ruling it out. 看起來很像艾莉森 我不排除這種可能性
So you're saying that you think her mom 那你的意思是 她媽媽如今
is laying out all of her old pillows and toys 沉浸在艾莉森的舊物中睹物思人
because she's expecting her return? 是在期待她回家
It was just one toy. A clown. 只有一件玩具 一個小丑
God, Emily, please. Not you, too. 天哪 艾米麗 該不會你也相信吧
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. 姐妹們 抱歉我遲到
So I've been thinking a lot about the Alison question. 我想了很多關于那個艾莉森的問題
Really? I've been thinking a lot 是嗎 我想了很多的是
about how you put my mom's phone in Wilden's casket. 你怎么把我媽的手機放進威爾登的棺材里的
Nice. 好極了
What else do I have to do 我還需要做什么
to prove to you that we're in this together? 才能證明我跟你們在一條船上
I gave you that chip from his dash cam, 我已經把他車內攝像頭的芯片給你了
you were all there when my computer was hacked-- 我的電腦被黑掉的時候你們也都在場
I have cashed in all of my "Get out of hell free" Cards, 我再做壞事的話連上帝都不會原諒我了
so if you don't believe 如果你們仍然不相信我
me and you still think I'm keeping secrets, 并且覺得我依然有所隱瞞
go out there and search that rv for yourselves. 那么你們親自去找那輛車吧