Yeah, whatever you need. 對 想要什么都行
All right, I'll be there. 好 我會過去的
See you tonight. 今晚見
Was that Caleb? Is he back? 是凱勒打來的嗎 他回來了
No. It was Mona. 不 是夢娜
What exactly is it that she needs? 她究竟想要什么
She just wants to move the RV 在我們能把房車處理掉之前
until we can all get rid of it together. 她想把它挪到別處去
I'm driving her there. 我開車載她過去
I was thinking about last night, 我回想昨晚的事
and Mona put her gloves on before she touched Wilden's car. 夢娜碰威爾登的車前先戴上了手套
Meanwhile, our prints are all over it. 而我們的指紋卻全留在上面了
She's like Hannibal Lector smart. 她就跟漢尼拔·萊克特一樣聰明
She's been doing this for a long time. 她在這方面可是老手了
Who's to say that she's not still doing it? 誰敢保證她就此罷手了呢
You're right. But if I've learned from my mom, 你說得對 但我從我媽媽身上學到
it's keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 要親近朋友 更要親近敵人
So, you're going to be her new bff? 這么說你要變成她的新閨蜜了
If that's what it takes to get that chip. 如果這么做能拿到芯片
Hey, I thought you were at work. 我還以為你在上班呢
Nobody's getting anything done today. 今天誰都沒心思工作
All anyone can think about is poor Wilden. 大家滿腦子都是可憐的威爾登
Do they know who did it? 查出是誰干的了嗎
No, but there are witnesses. 沒 但找到目擊者了
I'm not sure exactly what they saw, but... 我不知道他們看到了什么 但是...