Spencer.When I was in Radley, 斯賓塞 我在拉德里的時候
Mona told me that you were alive. 夢娜告訴我 你還活著
I wanted to believe her, but until now... 我不相信她 可是直到現在...
Back in the woods, 在樹林里的
was that you? 是你嗎
Were you a part of it? 你也是計劃的參與者嗎
Mona told me after. 夢娜后來才告訴我
And you let me believe that you were dead? 你就任由我相信你已經死了嗎
Everything I've done, was so I could protect you. 我所做的這一切 都是為了保護你
I want to believe that. 我很想相信你說的話
Let me take you somewhere safe. 讓我?guī)闳€安全的地方
Does Mona know you're here? No. 夢娜知道你在這嗎 不
She told me you'd be there Friday. 她告訴我你周五會在這
That you'd be my reward for delivering the girls. 你是我交出她們的獎勵
How'd you find me? 你是怎么找到我的
She left me alone in her lair. 她把我一個人留在她的老巢
I kidnapped a seven-year-old. 我綁架了一個七歲的孩子
I'm the reason that Aria and Ezra broke up. 艾瑞亞和以斯拉是因為我才分手的
So, I've earned her trust. 所以她就相信了我
It's not safe for you to be here. 你在這里不安全
I stopped worrying about me a long time ago. 我已經很久沒擔心過自己的安危了
What we had was real. 我們之間的感情是真實的
I've been pretending to work with Mona 我一直假裝幫夢娜做事
so I could keep you safe. 這樣才能確保你的安全
I need you to believe me. 你要相信我
And I need you to follow me. 而且你現在必須跟我走