I'm just being weird. 我只是狀態(tài)不好罷了
Overly sensitive. I'm fine. 多愁善感了 我沒事
You never told this to the police? 你從來沒有告訴過警察
Of course I did. 我當然告訴他們了
But I made up my own mind about who went after her that night 但是我隱瞞了那晚糾纏她的人
and I kept that to myself. 沒有告訴任何人
Well, who? 是誰
Why? Mom, how could you not say anything? 為什么 媽媽 你怎么能隱瞞呢
Because if Jason went after us, 因為如果杰森來找我們
exposing your father as his, too, 說你爸爸也是他的生父
It'd be my family breaking down in the middle of the night. 那半夜崩潰的就是我的家庭了
So, you still believe Jason? 所以 你還是相信杰森的
No, I don't. Not anymore. 不 不再相信了
But I'm starting to wonder about others. 但是我開始懷疑其他人了
I need to ask. 我不得不問
Is Toby not the person that we thought he was? 托比是不是和我們想的不一樣