Toby Cavanaugh is dead. 托比·加瓦諾死了
I saw his body in the forest. 我在樹林里看見了他的尸體
Somebody killed him. 有人殺了他
If this is true-- 如果這是真的...
It is true. I saw it. 千真萬確 我親眼看到的
Why didn't you tell the park rangers? 那你怎么不告訴公園騎警
Because that wouldn't bring him back. 那也不能讓他起死回生了啊
If someone killed Toby-- 如果有人殺了托比
Somebody did kill toby, but I am the reason that he's dead. 確實有人殺了托比 是我導致他被害的
I'm gonna call your family, 我會打電話到你家
and then I'm going to call the police. 然后我會聯(lián)系警方
Do you understand? 你聽明白了嗎
Yes. Okay. 明白 好的
I'll be right back. Stay here. 我馬上回來 你就在這兒待著
Where have I got to go? 我還能去哪兒呢
Dad? Hey, can I talk to you? Sure. 爸爸 我能和你聊幾句嗎 當然
Dad, I need to talk to you about ezra. 爸爸 我得和你談談以斯拉
And he doesn't know that I'm telling you this, 他不知道我把這件事告訴你
and I really probably shouldn't--Aria. 或許我真不該告訴你 艾瑞亞
When I talked to your mom, she told me about Ezra. 我和你媽媽談過以斯拉的事
About the woman in Delaware. And the boy. 德拉華的那個女人 還有那個小男孩