I know I packed that picture myself. 我自己打包那照片的
When did your dad move here? 你爸什么時候搬過來的
It's been a while. 有段時間了
I think the move 我覺得搬家
was more about leaving rosewood than anything else. 主要是因為想遠離玫瑰鎮(zhèn)
I'm pretty sure it's in one of these boxes. 我確定在其中一個箱子里
That must've been hard. Back there. 回到那里 一定不太好受吧
Who do you think would do something like that? 你覺得誰會那么做
Honestly? Alison. 實話說 艾莉森
But I don't think she's visiting us from beyond the grave, so... 但她不可能爬出墳墓來拜訪我們 所以
I have no idea. 我不知道
I do. 我知道
Jason, I know you think of Mona as a friend, 杰森 我知道你把夢娜當朋友
but she spent two years pulling stunts like that on us. 但是她過去兩年一直那么折磨我們
Mona is not a friend, Emily. She's a link. 夢娜不是朋友 艾米麗 她是個線索
To what? 通向什么的呢
I'm pretty sure she knows who dug up my sister's remains. 我敢肯定她知道是誰挖出了我妹妹的尸體
And you think she'll tell you? 你覺得她會告訴你嗎
Well, she hasn't yet... 她還沒有說
but I'm getting warmer. 但我會表現更熱情