I never asked you for your help. 我從沒讓你幫我
You know what, I just saw him last week. 我上周才見過他
If I wanted to get into this, I would've. 要是我想弄明白的話 我早就做了
You didn't even question it until I brought it up. 在我提出之前 你根本就沒懷疑過
Hannah, it's not like the possibility never crossed my mind. 漢娜 我不是沒想過
Okay, and if it is true, 如果這是真的
it's even more reason for me not to meet him.Why? 那我又多了一條理由不去見他 為什么
Maybe I'm not ready, okay? 也許我還沒準備好
Maybe I'm not in the place where you want me to be. 也許我做不到你希望的那樣
Maybe you should stop poking around in areas 也許我的私事沒讓你插手
in my life where you weren't invited! 你就該別插手
Okay, I didn't invite you to go hunting down "A" behind my back. 我也沒讓你背著我追查A
Hannah, I did that out of love and concern for you. 漢娜 我是出于對你的愛和擔心
And that's why I'm doing this! 所以我才會這么做
Look, he just wants to talk to you. 他只是想跟你談談
Okay, even as your uncle, you should give him a chance. 就算他是你叔叔 你也該給他個機會
It's just a cup of coffee, you can throw it on him if you want. 就是喝杯咖啡 你要想的話可以潑他一臉
You know what, you go, okay? 你去吧
He had a lot of days where he could have made this choice, 他有大把時間做出這個選擇
and he didn't. 但他沒有
Instead, he let me grow up on my own. 卻反而讓我獨自成長
And that's where I am. 現(xiàn)在好了
I'm grown up, and I'm on my own. 我長大了 獨立了
So I'm saying, "no". 我拒絕去
Well, he's really looking forward to this, so... 他真的很期待
guess I'll just be there without you. 看來我只能自己去了
Great. Let me know how it works out. 很好 記得告訴我 你們處得如何