Hello? Oh, hi. 喂 您好
No, I don't know. I haven't been in Ezra's apartment. 我不清楚呢 我最近沒有去以斯拉的公寓
Yeah, well, I doubt that Wes has been hiding out there. 好吧 我覺得維斯應該不在那兒
If I see him, I'll let-- 如果我看到他的話 我會...
Why does she think little Fitz is hiding out at big Fitz's? 她為什么覺得小菲茲在大菲茲家
'cause he is. Cece? 因為他確實在那兒 茜茜
OMG, I never texted you back. 天吶 我忘了回你短信
No, that's okay. 沒關系
Um, can I stop by later? 我晚點能來找你嗎
I gotta run. I'm meeting some photographer I hired 我得先走了 我要去見為店鋪網站
for the store's website. Everything okay? 雇的攝影師 有什么事嗎
I, uh... Need to ask you something. 我有些事要問你
You know Darren Wilden, right? 你認識威爾登偵探吧
He was a couple years ahead of you in school. 他是比你大幾屆的學長
He might be "The hottie" 他可能就是"沙灘帥哥"
That Alison was talking about in that notebook. 艾莉森在那本筆記本里談論的那個人
And we think he might've been in Cape May the summer. 我們覺得那個夏天他也可能在開普梅
Yeah, him and about four million other Delta-Phi's. 沒錯 有他還有四百萬的三角洲法成員
And they all wanted to rush Ali. 而且他們都沖著艾莉去
But if he knew her and now he's on her case, 但是如果他認識她并且負責她的案子
don't you think that... I don't have time to think. 你不覺得 我沒時間想這些
If I don't get this website up, I won't have a job. 如果我不把網站弄好 飯碗就保不住了
I'll talk to you soon, hon. 以后聯(lián)系你 親愛的