I had some time to campaign. 我花了點時間拉選票
And Spencer? 斯賓塞
A tie. Unbelievable. 平局 真難以置信
So I guess we have a quiz-off. 所以要進行知識測試了
Back of the study guide in the by-laws. 學習指南里的細則里這么規(guī)定的
You read the by-laws. 細則你也看了啊
Of course. 沒問題
Tomorrow then. 那就明天了
Good luck. 祝你好運
Andrew, anything else? 安德魯 還有什么事嗎
No. Meeting adjourned. 沒了 散會
Thank you. 謝謝
Thank you. 謝謝
Hi, I'm Mona. Thanks. 你好 我是夢娜 謝謝
That was out of left field. 沒料到會有這一出
Come on. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that. 別告訴我你不覺得很有樂趣
Honestly, I didn't. 老實說 我不覺得
Look, I know why you want this; 我知道你怎么想的
Yale will be impressed. 耶魯大學會對你印象深刻
But when it comes to Mona... 但對夢娜來說...
What she wants is anyone's guess. 她想要什么沒人知道
Nobody asked Mona to play. 沒人想讓夢娜來
So... Put on your Hastings face 所以 帶上海斯汀家族的榮耀
and spank her tomorrow night like I know you can. 明晚狠狠地打敗她 我相信你可以的
Good pep talk. 真是振奮人心