Okay, please tell me no one else bought that. 你們應該都不相信她的話吧
I'm just glad it's over with. 我只是高興終于水落石出了
Meredith thought that we did that. 梅雷迪斯以為是我們干的
So Mona did us a favor. We did not ask for it. 也就是說夢娜不請自來幫了我們
We definitely don't owe her anything. 所以我們不欠她什么
I wouldn't call anything that Mona does a favor. 依我看夢娜做的事絕對不是幫忙
You know her better than any of us, Hanna. 我們四個人中你最了解她了 漢娜
What do you think? 你覺得呢
I think there's more to the story. 我覺得事情肯定沒這么簡單
Lucas, can I talk to you for a minute? 盧卡斯 有時間聊聊嗎
Not now, Hanna. 現在不行 漢娜
Look, I know it was you last night in the basement. 我知道昨晚地下室那個人是你
I'm not gonna tell anyone. 我不會跟別人說的
I just... Why were you there? 我只是...你為什么會在那里
I was looking for something. 我過去找東西
Listen, we shouldn't be seen together. By who? 不能讓別人看到我們在一起 別人是誰
Who do you think? 你覺得是誰
Listen, if you wanna take the chance, 聽著 如果你想冒冒險
and believe that Mona is cured, 相信夢娜已經好了
go ahead, drink the kool-aid. 那你隨便 盡管聽她的話
No one is sipping her cuckoo juice. 沒人會任由她擺布
I've seen you talk to her. 我看見你和她說話了
So what if I talk to her? I know better than to trust her. 和她說話怎么了 說話不代表就相信她了
Lucas, why are you so freaked out? 盧卡斯 你為什么這么害怕
The question is, why aren't you? 問題是 你為什么不害怕
Have you tried stopping her? 你有沒有嘗試阻止她
I couldn't. 我沒能阻止
What do you mean, stop her? "阻止她"是什么意思
Lucas, you didn't... 盧卡斯 不會是你...