Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I was just in the area,
我剛好在附近
and I thought I might stop
就想著過來看看
by and see if you wanted to have a drink.
你是不是想一起喝點東西
Absolutely. Yeah.
當然想了
I was just stocking some stuff for tomorrow,
我正為了明天營業(yè)準備東西呢
sit wherever you want.
隨便坐
Aria tell you I ran into her this afternoon?
我下午遇見艾瑞亞了 她跟你說了嗎
She mentioned it,
她說了
and she also mentioned the conversation you had,
你們的對話內容 她也跟我說了
which is sort of the reason why I'm here.
所以我才決定要過來一趟的
I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it.
我不知道該怎么說 就直接說好了
Um...I've been dating other guys
和你約會的這段時期
while we've been seeing each other,
我也在和其他男人約會
and I was under the impression that you were too.
我以為你也是呢
Dating guys? Women.
和男人約會嗎 女人
Oh.
哦
Uh, no. Just you.
沒有 只有你
I find that hard to believe.
我覺得很難相信呢
And why is that?
為什么呢
Because you're gorgeous and young
因為你很帥 很年輕
and you have a very full life ahead of you,
而且前面有大好的人生在等著你
and I've kind of already lived one.
而我應該算是已經活過一次了
You're only a couple of years older than me. - Try ten.
你只比我大幾歲而已啊 -快十歲了