You know what mutually assured destruction is, right?
你知道什么叫做"同歸于盡"吧
You promised me something the day I told you about Emily.
我告訴你艾米麗的事時 你保證過
Are you going to keep that promise?
你會遵守諾言嗎
Where did you find Emily?
你們在哪里找到艾米麗的
It's funny. I'm starting to wonder
真有趣 我開始好奇
where she was when you found her.
你們又是在哪找到她的了
Just answer the question.
回答我的問題
We were trying to help your friend, okay?
我們當時在試著幫你的朋友好嗎
We saw her at some diner, drunk off her ass--
我們在一個餐館看到她 醉得一塌糊涂
Oh. So you found her in a diner, not in the middle of the road.
原來是在餐館啊 不是在馬路中央
Well, the "drunk off her ass" part is true.
但醉得一塌糊涂是真的
You get her that way? No. Did you?
你把她灌醉了嗎 沒有 是你么
No. So why did you lie?
不 那你為什么撒謊
I lied because I was trying to protect someone.
我撒謊是為了保護某人
Isn't that why you lied about your parents' lake house?
你撒的關于湖邊別墅的謊 不也源于此嗎
Don't worry, that was rhetorical.
別緊張 那不是我的問題
This isn't: where is the video?
這個才是 視頻在哪
What video do you mean? There is more then one.
你說的是哪個 有不止一個視頻
You know which one. Where is it?
你知道是哪個 它在哪里
It's safe. Where?!
在安全的地方 到底在哪里
I want to know where Ali's body is.
我想知道艾莉的遺體在哪里
And if you can tell me that,
如果告訴我這個
you can have all the damn videos you want.
你就能把你想要的那些狗屁視頻都拿走