Yeah, I know who you're talking about.
我知道你在說誰
I remember those two girls.
我記得那兩個姑娘
That is a couple you don't forget.
那樣一對情侶可不容易忘記
How's your friend doing?
你朋友還好嗎
It's hard.
挺不容易的
And the roughest part was that we all had to talk to the police.
最受不了的是 我們都得接受警方訊問
Yeah. I know. Listen, they talked to me.
我明白 警方也找我問話了
Why would they talk to you?
他們?yōu)槭裁凑夷?/p>
Well, like I said, I remembered her,
正如我之前說的 我記得她
so that's how I recognized her.
所以認出了她
Recognized her where?
在哪里認出了她
Well, it was late, I was up on the marquee changing the bill,
有天很晚了 我在入口處換錢
and I saw her
就在那時 我看到她
get in the cop car with the guy who killed her.
和那個殺她的家伙一起進了警車
Maya got into a police car with garrett Reynolds?
瑪雅跟加勒特·雷諾茲上了警車嗎
Yeah, right up the block. The night he killed her.
是啊 就在街區(qū)這 他殺死瑪雅那晚
She probably thought she was safe. I mean,
她可能沒意識到自己有危險
How could she know that the cop was crazy?
她怎能知道那警察會喪心病狂呢
Just can't trust anybody.
誰都不可信
Yeah, that's for sure.
那是肯定的
These are so deadly.
這東西太好吃了
I think I will have my cupboard locked for all the century.
我想我要把我的櫥柜永遠鎖上
Put the pretzel down and cross your fingers.
放下椒鹽餅 祈求好運吧