https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9848/369.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Morning, Hanna. Is your mom home? Why?
早安 漢娜 你媽在嗎 有事嗎
Cause I'm not supposed to talk to you without a guardian present.
監(jiān)護人不在場的情況下 我不能跟你談話
Like that's stopped you before.
你之前有照做過嗎
Do me a favor tell your mom we need you to come in for a blood sample.
麻煩轉告你母親 帶你來警局做血樣檢測
Why do you need my blood?
為什么要驗我的血
We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case,
迪勞倫提斯的案子有了新證據
and the family wants answers.
受害者家屬希望早日能結案
And since the blood on that anklet
而腳鏈上的血跡
doesn't match the guy who's locked up.
與嫌疑人的血樣不吻合
What, so you think it's my blood?
所以你懷疑是我的血嗎
O-negative, same type as yours.
陰型O型血 跟你的一樣
Yeah, and probably a billion other people.
是啊 但上億人都是這個血型
The billion other people weren't
但那些人不會
slipping notes under a woman's hospital bracelet.
從一位女士的病歷手鐲里偷紙條
You have no proof that I did that.
你沒證據證明那是我做的
Multiple witnesses saw you coming out of that room, Hanna.
漢娜 有幾個目擊者看到你從病房出來
Well, they're wrong.
他們看錯了
My blood is not on your evidence.
我的血型并不能說明什么
Then why do you look so scared?
那你為何那么驚慌