There is blood on the glass.Get me DamonSalvatore.
玻璃上有血跡 讓達蒙·塞爾瓦托來找我
I can't do this.What's the matter?I can't do this.
我不能這么做 怎么了 我不能這么做
It's OK.It doesn't hurt that much.Just not so hard next time.
沒關系的 不是很疼 只要下次不那么用力咬就好
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.I can't stop.I can't stop.
天吶 天吶 天吶 我停不下來了 我停不下來了
Why aren't you afraid of me, huh?You told me not to be.
為什么你不怕我 你告訴我不要害怕的啊
What?What's your name?Amber.
什么 你叫什么名字 安波爾
Listen to me, Amber.I need you to be afraid of me.
聽著 安波爾 我要你怕我
I need you to run like hell,Do you understand me?Run, run, now!
我要你像見了鬼似地逃跑 聽懂了嗎 跑 跑 現(xiàn)在
What is it, did you find him?
怎么回事 你找到他了嗎
There were signs of struggle in the upstairs bathroom.
樓上洗手間 有掙扎過的痕跡
There was blood.And that Amber girl is missing.
有血跡 那個叫安波爾的女孩失蹤了
Oh, my god.He wouldn't hurt her.He won't.
天吶 他不會傷害她的 他不會的
Let's just find him, OK?Let's get your coat, come on.
先找到他再說 好嗎 去拿你的外套 快
You said to run!I changed my mind.Stefan!Stefan.
是你讓我跑的 我反悔了 斯特凡 斯特凡
Come on. Get control of it. Come on.It's OK. Come on.
拜托 克制 拜托 沒事的 過來
Breathe through it, man.Stefan, stop it!
深呼吸 伙計 斯特凡 住手