Jer.I, um...I heard about your conversation withSheriff Forbes.
杰里 我聽到你和福布斯警長的談話了
No one is trying to figure out what happened to her.
沒人愿意查明真相
They're willing to believe that she ODed.
他們都樂意相信她死于吸毒過量
The coroner's office confirmed it.If that's what they said happened, then.Is that what youbelieve?
驗尸官正在證實此事 他們既然這樣說 那么 你也相信嗎
What do you think happened?I think somebody killed her and buried her body,
你認為是怎么回事 我認為有人殺了她并且埋了尸體
And I don't think we should write it off just 'cause it's easy.
不能就一筆帶過 草草結案
They're just doing what they can to move on.
他們也是在設法向前看
The truth is the only thing that's gonna help people move on.Jer, just,just let it go. OK?
真相才是支撐人們勇往直前的動力 杰里 別追究了 好嗎
Whatever it was, she's gone now.Whatever it was?So you don't think it was an overdose.
不管實情怎樣 她都死了 不管實情怎樣 你也認為她不是死于吸毒過量
Yes. I,I do.Is there something you're not telling me?
不 我相信 你是不是有事瞞著我
Why aren't you looking at me?Stop it. That doesn't mean anything.
為什么不看著我 別這樣 那說明不了什么
If there was something else, you would tell me, right?
如果真有隱情 你會告訴我的 對嗎
Of course I would.Oh, God. I ca...I can't even walk.I know. Me neither.
當然了 天啊 我路走不穩(wěn)了 我知道 我也是
Oh, God. Matt's gonna kill me.Ah, he won't even notice.
天啊 馬特會殺了我的 他根本就不會注意到
I think he's actually letting himself have some fun for once.
我想他也在給自己找樂子放松呢
Yeah, well...well, I know I'm supposed to be On my best behavior because of Vicki,but I don'twanna think about it.
我知道 因為薇姬的原因 我的行為應該檢點一些 但我不能去想那些事
I can't, 'cause if I do.Yeap, I was a dick to her.I was really bad.
我不能 因為我一想到她 我懂 我對她也很混蛋 我之前很差勁
That's what I hate is I can't make any of it right.It's like I don't deserve to even miss her.
我很痛恨自己 再也沒機會彌補了 就像 我甚至不配去懷念她