How do I taste?Oh, so much better than yourfriends.But shh. Don't tell them.They might getjealous.
我嘗起來怎樣 比你的朋友好喝多了 噓 別告訴她們 不然她們會吃醋的
No. Buzzkill bob.Greetings.Can we talk?Yeah.Withoutthe tri-delts.
不 我掃興的兄弟 你好啊 我們能談談嗎 好啊 單獨談
Anything you have to say to me,You can say in front of them.
你要跟我說的 她們也都可以聽
They're really good at keeping secrets.You're worried about me.That's nice. Don't be.
她們的嘴很嚴的 你在為我擔心 那太好了 別擔心我
There's no need. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
沒有必要 我很好 我怎么會不好呢
It's almost 145 years of one goal get in that tomb.I succeeded.
我等了145年就是為了進那個墓地 我成功了
Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued,But why dwell?
但是 凱瑟琳并不在里面等著我去拯救 何必再費心機
No, it's so liberating not having a master plan,Because I can do whatever the hell I want.
長期以來的大計突然不存在 就像忽然解放了 因為我可以隨心所欲
That's kind of what I'm afraid of.Relax. I haven't killed anyone in-- too long.
我就怕你變成如此模樣 放松 我已經很久沒有殺人了
those girls end up their dorm with headaches,Think they blacked out.Business as usual.
那些女孩們呢 最后她們會帶著頭痛躺在宿舍 以為自己昏睡了過去 常用手段
Predictable you didn't pull me over here for a pep talk.So drink up. Spill it, brother.
我猜 你找我談話不是為了鼓舞我斗志的吧 喝吧 有什么事快說 兄弟
There was a woman you may have known a few years back named Isobel,most came round herefrom Duke.
有個你幾年前認識的女人 叫伊澤貝爾 可能是從杜克大學來小鎮(zhèn)的
You wanna discuss the woman in my past seriously?You killed her.What's your point?
你想跟我談我過去的女人 不是吧你 你殺了她 你想說什么
I just--just wanna know if you remember anything about her.
我只是 只是想知道 你是否還記得她的一些事
Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan.Well, think hard. It's important.
大海撈針一樣 斯特凡 再好好想想 這很重要
Nothing is important, not anymore.Great chat.
沒有什么事是重要的 再也沒有了 跟你聊天很開心
I have to go and exploit some women in the name of grief,which I'm sure youunderstand."TTFN," Said the tri-delt.
我得走了 以悲傷為理由去壓榨幾個女人 我想你一定很理解的 "回頭見"姑娘們要我轉達你的