Please help me.Who are you?
請幫幫我 你是誰
I'm Emily.You know that.We are family.Where am I?
艾米莉 你知道的 我們是一家人 我在哪里
This is where it started.And this is where it has to end.
一切就是從這里開始的 也必須在這里結束
No. This isn't real.Help me.What are you looking at?Turn around.
不 這不是真的 幫幫我 看什么看 轉過去
Have you even talked to Bonnie?
你都不跟邦妮說話了嗎
No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move.
是的 我生她氣了 她應該先道歉
Be the bigger person.Impossible in her presence.
大度點吧 她不行
Why are you so pissed at her, anyway?She's a thief. That's why.
你怎么對她生那么大的氣 因為她是個小偷
I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back.
我給她的項鏈 她不肯還我了
It's a matter of principle.All right. Well, I tried.I'm officially out of it.
這是原則問題 好吧 我也勸過你了 我不管這事了
Good. Your turn.Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?
很好 該說你的事了 斯特凡呢 你們說話了嗎
He's avoiding me.Why?It's complicated.I'll see you later. Bye.
他躲著我 為什么 一言難盡 回見 再見