Like a baby.
才怪呢 呼嚕打得震天響
That's not true. He's a snorer.
喂 家丑不可外揚
Hey, ssh.
你男朋友也打呼么?
Is yours a snorer?
有賣薯片嗎?
Got any crisps?
嗯 不 好嗎? 保重啊 拜
Yeah. No. All right? Right, take care. Bye.
不介意我坐這桌吧?
Mind if I join you?
都是騙人的吧 你根本沒見過那只獵犬
It's not true, is it, you haven't actually seen this hound thing?
你是記者么?
Are you from the papers?
不 只是好奇而已
No, nothing like that, just curious.
你到底見過嗎? 也許
Have you seen it? Maybe.
有證據嗎?
Got any proof?
有也沒必要告訴你呀
Why would I tell you if I did?
回見 我給亨利打過電話了
Excuse me. I called Henry.
賭打不成了 約翰 對不起
Bet's off. John, sorry.
什么? 你們打賭了?
What? Bet?
我的計劃需要黑暗 還有半小時才黑
My plan needs darkness. We've got another half an hour of light.
等等 什么打賭?
Wait, wait, what bet?
哦 我跟約翰賭了50鎊
Oh, I bet John here fifty quid
賭你拿不出見過獵犬的證據
that you couldn't prove you'd seen the hound.
是啊 酒吧里的人說你能
Yeah, the guys in the pub said you could.
那你要輸錢了 哥們
Well, you're going to lose your money, mate.
是么?
Yeah?
是啊 我真見過
Yeah. I seen it.
就一個月前 在谷里
Only about a month ago. Up at the Hollow.
霧很大 所以看不太清
It was foggy, mind, couldn't make much out.
懂了 也沒目擊證人吧
I see. No witnesses, I suppose.
不 但也… 還是沒證據
No, but... Never are.
不 等著 看吧
No, wait. There.
就這個? 這不能算證據吧
Is that it? It's not exactly proof, is it?
對不起 約翰 我贏了
Sorry, John, I win.
等等 還有別的呢
Wait, wait, that's not all.
他們都不喜歡去那個地方
People don't like going up there, you know.
去谷里
To the Hollow.
說是給人感覺陰森森的
Gives them a bad sort of feeling.
鬧鬼的感覺? 你以為這就能說服我?
Is that hauted?That's supposed to convince me?
別犯傻了 才不是呢
Nah, don't be stupid! Nothing like that.
我猜那里真有東西出沒
But I reckon there is something out there.
有東西從巴斯克維爾逃出來了
Something from Baskerville, escaped.
克隆獸 超狗? 有可能啊
A clone? A super-dog? Maybe.
鬼知道他們這些年朝我們噴了什么
God knows what they've been spraying on us all these years,
朝水里下了什么
or putting in the water.
我死都不會相信他們的
I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.
你就這么點本事?
Is that the best you've got?
我有個朋友在國防部工作過
I had a mate once who worked for the MOD.
有個周末我們說好去釣魚 但他一直沒來
One weekend we were meant to go fishing, but he never showed up.
好吧 很晚才露面
Well, not till late.
出現的時候 臉色白得像紙
When he did, he was white as a sheet.
我現在都能看到他的臉
I can see him now.
"我今天看到點事 弗萊切" 他說
"I've seen things today, Fletcher," he said,
"這輩子再也不想見到了"
"that I never want to see again.
"可怕的事"
"Terrible things."
他之前被派到一個秘密軍事基地
He'd been sent to some secret army place.
大概是波登當
Porton Down, maybe.
或巴斯克維爾 或別的什么地方
Maybe Baskerville, or somewhere else.
在那些真正機密的實驗室里
In the labs there, the really secret labs,
他說他看到過可怕的事情
he said he'd seen terrible things.
老鼠像狗一樣大 他說
Rats as big as dogs, he said.
狗呢 狗都跟馬一樣高
And dogs, dogs the size of horses.
我們說好賭五十鎊的
Um, we did say fifty.