Tea? Or maybe something a little stronger?
喝茶嗎? 或者來點酒?
I've got a few bottles of the Old Winyard left 1296
我還有幾瓶溫尼頓酒 1296年的!
Very good year Almost as old as I am
好年份啊!幾乎跟我一樣老了!
It was laid down by my father What say we open one, eh?
是我父親留下的! 怎么樣 我們開一瓶試試怎樣?
Just tea, thank you
茶就行了 謝謝!
I was expecting you sometime last week
我以為你上星期就會到了
Not that it matters You come and go as you please Always have and always will
但你每次都是獨來獨往的 永遠都這樣
Whether it be turned on a spit, or to sit on us one by one, squash us into jelly
是紅燒的好? 還是用烤的?也可以用炸的? 好像清蒸也不錯?
There's some cheese here No, that won't do
還有一些奶酪那個不行
We've got raspberry jam, an apple tart
我們還有些果凍、蘋果派
But not much for afters
但是沒有什么小茶點
Oh, no, we're all right I've just found some sponge cake
不 我們還有還有一些蛋糕
"the Solitary Mountain"
孤寂之山
I could make you some eggs if you'd--
不然我可以煮些蛋 如果你喜
Just tea, thank you
茶就行了 謝謝
Oh, right
好吧!
You don't mind if I eat, do you?
你不會在乎我吃吧
No, not at all
不 一點也不