上次我沒有抱怨。
I guess there are usually a lot of cabs lined up here.
我猜通常這里有很多出租車排隊。
I'd definitely like to get to my room as soon as possible.
我想盡快回我的住所。
Don't mention it.
別那么客氣。
I believe the taxi stand is just over here on the left.
我認(rèn)為這里的出租車??空驹谧筮叀?/p>
Yes, that looks like it over there.
是的,看起來就在那里。
So which hotel are you staying at this time?
這次你住哪個酒店?
The Belmont for now;...
貝爾蒙特酒店…
...the same one I stayed at last time I was here.
…和上次來這里住的一樣的。
Okay, I've heard that's a nice place.
好的,我聽說那里不錯。
I think so.
我也覺得。
This one is our cab.
這是我們的出租車。
That's good.
是的。
I can imagine.
我猜想到了。
We need to go to the Belmont Hotel, please.
我們需要去貝爾蒙特酒店。
Okay, ma'am, let me pop the trunk for you.
好的,女士,讓我來為你開車。
Thank you.
謝謝。
I really appreciate your coming here to meet me today.
我很感激你今天來看我。
It's my pleasure.
這是我的榮幸。