你好?
Hi, Amanda!
嗨,阿曼達!
What's up?
最近怎么樣?
Not much.
沒什么大事。
You sound very excited!
你的聲音聽上去很興奮。
Yeah, I ran into one of my old friends on the street.
是的,我在街上碰到一個老朋友。
By accident?
偶然遇到的?
What a pleasant surprise.
真是令人愉快的驚喜。
Yes! We went to the same school six years ago.
沒錯!我們六年前在同一所學校念書。
How did you keep in touch with her?
你怎么和她保持聯系的?
I couldn't.
我沒辦法。
She and her family moved to Canada.
她和她的家人搬去加拿大了。
Then, is she moving back to Korea?
然后她又搬回韓國了?
No. She's just staying here for a few days.
不是的,她只是在這里呆幾天。
She wants to see her relatives and friends.
她想看望一下她的親戚和朋友。
She seems like a very special friend to you.
她好像是你的一個很特別的朋友。
Yes, she's like my sister.
是的,她就像我妹妹一樣。
What makes her so special?
什么讓她如此特別?
She's not only sweet but also thoughtful.
她不僅溫柔,而且體貼。
What else can you remember about her?
你還記得什么關于她的事?
She used to play tennis.
她以前打網球。
Is she a professional tennis player?
她是一個專業(yè)的網球選手嗎?
No, but she is a professional mom of two lovely kids.
不是的,但她是兩個可愛孩子的專職母親。
That's wonderful!
那真是太好了!