車到付費
1.Let me off near the corner, please.
請讓我在拐角附近下車。
2.What does the fare come to?
車費總共多少錢?
3.The meter says 20 yuan.
計費表上是20元。
4.I will pay as much as it says on the meter.
我會照表付給你的。
5.I am short-changed.
你少找我錢了。
6.Sorry, I don't have receipts.
抱歉,我沒有收據(jù)。
7.Watch out for cars when you get out.
下車的時候,小心來往車輛。
8.Can you make change for 100 yuan bill?
100元鈔票你找得開嗎?
9.The rate is 10 yuan for the first three kilometers and 2 yuan for each additional kilometer.
收費率是前3公里10元,之后每加一公里收2元。
10.Something must be wrong with the meter.
計程表一定有毛病。