dialogue 1
Robert: Well,everthing is packed and ready to go.
羅伯特:嗯,東西都收拾好了,隨時可以出發(fā).
Carline: It's hard to beIicve that we'rc rcally leaving. The past two weeks was like a dream.
凱羅琳:真不敢相信我們真的要離開了過去的兩周像夢境一般美妙.
R: Yes. Just think the blue sky, sunsbine, mouth-watering food, centurics-old castles--
是啊,蔚藍的天空,燦爛的陽光,誘人的美食,古老的城堡……
K: And the people were so fricndly!
還有那些熱心的人們!
R: Yeah, we would have been lost without tbc help of the locals.
對,要不是當地人幫忙,我們早就走丟了.
K: Do you still remcmbcr the small restaurant at the corncr of the strect?
你還記得街角那家小飯館嗎?
R: Of course. That was the best pasta I've ever had.
怎么不記得,我從沒吃過那么好吃的意大利面食!
K: I ate so much that I wasn't hungry until aflemoon the rext day.
我也吃了很多,—直撐到第二天下午.
R: If only wc could eat there once more!
真想再去吃一次啊!
K: Maybc we can come here again next summet:
也許明年夏天可以再來。
R: Hopc the restaurant is still thcrc.
希望到時候那個餐館還在.
K: Hey, what's the time?
對了’現在幾點了?
R: Oh, my god! Only two hours lefi bcfm the plane takes off. We need to bc at the airport now.
天哪l還有兩個小時飛機就起飛了.我們得趕緊去機場。
K: Don't worry. We can call a cab. It'II be alright.
別擔心,我們可以叫個出租車,能趕上的.
dialogue 2
R: It's very kind of you to come and see us off.
你來給我們送行真是太客氣
K: My pleasure. What a pity you have to leave so soon!
應該韻.真遺憾,你們這么快就要走了
R: We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Tbank you for your warm hosyitality.
本來可以多待幾天的,可惜我明天早上有個會要開,不得不走.謝謝你這幾天的盛情款待.
K: You'rc welcome. Maybe next timc we'II comc to sec your
不客氣,也許下次我會去找你們呢。
R: My wife and I will look forward to it.
我和我妻子都盼著你來.
K: I promise the next holiday I havc we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number
那我下次放假一定過去拜訪.對了,你們是兒號航班?
R: lt's Flight No. 302, Northwcst Orient AirIines.
西北航空的302號航班
K: They just announced the boarding call.
剛才廣播里說該登機了.
R:Then we've got to get going.
那我們就先進去了.
K: OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.
好的,祝你們一路平安,安全抵達。
R: Thank you again for all your help.
再次感謝你這段時間的幫忙。
K:Bye.