unit 446
預訂飛機票(2)
英語情景對話
A:Hello, China Southern Airlines. Can I help you?
A:您好!中國南方航空公司。有什么能幫忙的?
B:Yes, could I make a reservation to New York on July 2lst, next Friday?
B:您好,我想訂一張7月21號,即下周五去紐約的飛機票。
A:Sorry, there is no flight available on July 2lst.
A:對不起,7月21號沒有飛紐約的航班。
B:That's too bad. What's the earliest flight available?
B:真糟糕,那最早的航班是哪次?
A:I can give you a reservation on flight No CZ 387 0n July 22nd.
B:我可以為您預訂7月22號C2387次航班。
B:What about the fight schedule?
B:該次航班的時間安排怎樣?
A:It departs at 12:10 and arrives at 15:1O next day.
A:12點10分起飛,次日下午15點10分準點到達。
B:Is it a non-stop flight?
B:是直飛么?
A:Yes.
A:是的。
B:Sounds good. I'd like to take this flight.
B:聽起來不錯。我決定就訂這次航班的機票。
A:Would you prefer first class or economy class?
A:您要訂頭等艙還是經濟艙?
B:Economy class.
B:經濟艙。
A:And your name, please?
A:您的姓名是?
B:Edward Smith.
B:愛德華·史密斯。
A:Mr. Smith, you can get things fixed through our agencies in Guangzhou. Do remember to bring your passport with you.
A:那么史密斯先生,您可以在我們廣州的任何一個辦事處辦理手續(xù)。請您務必帶上您的護照。
B:Yes. many thanks. Goodbye.
B:好的,非常感謝。再見。
A:Bye.
A:再見。