dialogue
英語情景對話
A:How wonderful it is to be in love! It's love at first sight! Oh. he's my Romeo!
A:戀愛真是件美好的事!我對他一見鐘情!他就是我的羅密歐!
B:Hey, Julie. How's it going?
B:嗨,茱莉,近來好嗎?
A:Oh, Mary. You've surprised me!
A:哦,瑪麗,你嚇了我一跳!
B:Who were you talking to?
B:你剛在和誰說話?
A:Um—I was just thinking aloud.
A:嗯,我只是在自言自語。
B:You look so happy. I see a twinkle in your eyes.
B:你看起來很高興,眼睛閃閃發(fā)亮。
A:Come off it, Mary.
A:別胡扯了,瑪麗!
B:Oh, you have a crush on someone, don't you? Maybe those are wedding bells in your eyes!
B:哦,你喜歡上誰了,是嗎?說不定你眼中的光是婚禮鐘聲的光輝!
A:You certainly do like teasing me, Mary. Well I'm in love with someone. The question is, how do I get his attention?
A:瑪麗,你看來很喜歡挖苦我。不過,我是真的喜歡上一個人了,但問題是要怎么才能引起他的注意呢?
B:Well, that's easy. Walk up to him and kiss him.
B:哦,那還不簡單,走過去直接吻他啊!
A:I guess I asked the wrong person.
A:我想我問錯人了。