It's been an amazing ride,Here we go Ellen,His song are very original and elegant
這一路太奇妙了 我要進去了 Ellen 他的歌曲很新穎 優(yōu)雅
Hey how are you,Here you go these are for you,No,I'm not kidding,Come here,Give me a hug
嘿 你好啊 這是給你的 不 我沒開玩笑 來 抱抱
OMG I love you.Thank you,I'm glad I can come up here and surprise you
我的天吶 我愛你 謝謝 我很高興能來這里給你帶來驚喜
OMG you're in my room,You're in my neighbourhood
我的天啊 你在我的房間里 你就在我身邊
Oh my gosh,this is amazing,Did you make this?It's for my high school team.Nice
天啊 這看起來真棒 這是你自己做的嗎 這是我為我們高中的球隊做的 很好
You Got the Never Say Never,You're gonna go see the movie?
你知道《永不言棄》這部電影 你要去看這部電影嗎
she's freaking out,Don't freak out,OMG I take a picture with you,Everything's good,All right,Let's take a picture
她嚇壞了 別這樣 我們照個相吧 沒事的 好的 我們來照個像
This is for you,Paige I love you,are you serious,You know what? also
這是送給你的 Paige 我愛你 真的嗎 你知道嗎 除此之外
you and your family are coming to Ellen tomorrow,You excited?
你和你的家人明天要去Ellen秀 高興不
You are speechless,Thank you,I love you,I love you too,Thank you.I don't even know what to say
你都說不出話了 謝謝 我愛你 我也愛你 謝謝 我現在不知道該說什么了
We did it Ellen,We did it.She is coming tomorrow and so we'll see her and that's how we do it Ellen
我們做到了 Ellen 我們做到了 她明天會來 我們會看到她 我的任務完成了 Ellen
Thank you so much for helping me do this peace,Never Say Never
謝謝你的幫忙 再見 永不言棄
How great is that,I have to say before I bring Paige down here
多溫馨啊 在Paige上臺前 我要說幾句話
your grandfather was crying watching that,That's so touching to me that
你祖父看這段錄像都看哭了 我受到了很大觸動
you were so moved that what he does for people,I love that,You love him that much
你對他為人們所做的事情如此的感動 我很喜歡 你這么的愛他
I love that. That's amazing,What a pride that is,I love it
我很喜歡 這很不可思議 真是很大的榮譽 我喜歡
I mean I don't blame you,You gotta be so proud of him,All right, Paige come on down here.
我不怪你 你一定為他感到非常驕傲 Paige 下來 到臺上來