I think it's a really fair trade.I think so, too.
我認為這是個很公平的交易 我也認為
yeah, I would just like to eat. I don't really, I just love eating.
我只想吃 我真的不想 我只喜歡吃
So you wanna act but is there a particular role that you would like to play?
對了 你想演戲 那有哪個特別想演的角色嗎?
Uh, I would like to be Beneatha in the A Raisin in in the Sun.
嗯 我想演《陽關下的葡萄干》里的Beneatha
we,we actually are gonna do something in a minute.
過會我們要做一些事情
we are gonna put you in a scene. You are gonna be acting wiht eh...all of us.
我們會把你放進一個場景中 你會和... 我們所有人
we are gonna do something together right now.Oh, ok, yeah.ok, we will be back.
我們現在要一起做些事 哦 好 好 我們馬上回來
Every once in a while we combine two things that daytime television is known for: beautiful actresses and poofy dresses.
有時我們會把下面兩點結合起來 日間電視節(jié)目以漂亮女演員和脂粉氣的服裝而著稱
That's right, It's time for our latest soap opera the tales of the yesterday's tomorrow.
沒錯 又到了我們最新一期肥皂劇時間 過往之明天的故事
The sun rises, the ocean waves and bellies jiggle.
太陽升起了 海面波動著 肚皮舞也抖了起來
These are the tales of yesterday's tomorrows
這就是“過往之明天的故事”
You hve to leave before my sister sees you.
你一定不能讓我姐姐看見你
what we did was wrong.wonderfully wrong.
我們這樣做是不對的 美麗的錯誤
I know. But you have to go hurry, hurry.I love you darling.
我知道 但你要離開了 快點 快點 親愛的 我愛你