Well,that shouldn't have been hooked up.Anyway somebody.You ok?Yeah!
好吧 這個本應該被拔掉電源的 你還好嗎? 還好
Ok,Well,here,this is really interesting.I don't think you've seen this.
好吧 這里 這真的很有趣 我認為你們沒見過這個
This is our,it's our,what do you call it,like a talent holding area.
這是我們的 該叫它什么 像一個智慧聚集的地方
In case,you know if I fell like having a co-host for the day or something.
萬一有一天我想找個共同主持的人
And there's a bunch of people here just depending on what i feel like.
我可以來這里挑一個走
Let's see who's in here right now.Oh,Lauren Graham.Hi.
讓我們看看這里有誰 啊 勞倫·格拉漢姆 你好
HiHow are you?Great!Good to see you.
你好 感覺如何? 很好啊 見到你真高興
I am just here,you know,just reading the New York Times special seller Someday Someday Maybe
我只是在這里 正在讀我《紐約時報》的特賣書 《Someday Someday Maybe》
Now they have them on audio book.Oh,that's great!
現在電子閱讀版也出了 真不錯啊
Do you,do you need my help today?
你今天需要我跟你一起主持么?
No,but that,ah,some of those are available on audio book now?Yeah!
不 不用了 不過這些書真的出電子閱讀版本了??? 是啊
Great,now,but thank you though,anyway.
真不錯 還是要感謝你
And let's see.eh,who's reading a...Oh hey,Howie Mandel.Hi,how are you?
我們來看看 這是誰在讀一本 哦 你好 霍伊·曼德爾 你好嗎?
I am sorry.I am just,you know,early.I am on next week.I am on May 29.I just like to get here early.
哦 抱歉 我只是來早了 我是下周的嘉賓 5月29號 我只是習慣早到
Oh thanks for being here.I will see you next weekend.
感謝你這么早就來 我們下周見
I will see you.I will be back here soon.
下周見 我會很快回來的
Ok,and then we have over here at the corner,let's see.
好 我么看看那誰坐在這個角落里
Abraham Lincoln.Kewin Nealon,hi.Oh, hello.Hi.
林肯總統(tǒng) 凱文·尼爾森 你好 哦 你好 你好
Oh,really.You have never seen Weeds?Well,I have never seen your movie.
你真的沒看過《Weeds》? 好吧 我沒看過你演的電影