Um he turned his behavior around. I took him to Oliver Garden.
他不再淘氣 我就帶他去了橄欖園餐廳
And he had never held cloth napkin in his hands before.
他以前從來沒有用過布制餐巾
And, um, he was so excited to be there.
去那里吃飯 他很激動
He had a little cute Polo on and had two desserts.
他穿了件可愛的POLO衫 吃了兩份甜點
And I said, um you know,I said why is this such a big deal on his sidewalk.
然后我問他 為什么這頓飯對他意義這么重大
Cause you know, cause not much to eat at home.So I make sure that, you know,
他說 因為家里沒什么可吃的 所以 我又點了點東西
There was something to bring home - Then you went to.
讓他打包帶回家 -然后你去
Then you brought food to his house. - Yeah.
然后你送了些吃的去他家 -對
OK, so then, you have a kid in your class.
還有 你班里有個孩子
He is looking out the window all the time.And you say what are you doing.
他總是看著窗外 然后你問他在干什么
He is looking at birds.Because it makes him feel peaceful.
他說在看小鳥 因為那樣會讓他感到安寧
Yeah, um. -So then, you do what?
對 -然后 你又做了什么
So I went and bought a bird watching book for kids.
我就去給他買了一本觀察鳥類的兒童書
And his grandmother, he, he was being raised by his grandmother.
而他的奶奶 他目前暫時
Um, very transient relationship.His um, grandmother called me and said,
由奶奶照顧 他奶奶打電話告訴我
this is probably the only thing he gets for Christmas.
這可能是他在圣誕節(jié)收到的唯一的禮物
Um, so - So, then you.So my mom and I went to Target,
所以 -所以 你又 我媽和我去了塔吉特百貨
and make sure he has, he and his sister has something to open.
為他和他妹妹買了圣誕禮物
Cause every kid deserves to open present on Christmas.Yep, they do.
因為每一個孩子都應該收到圣誕禮物 對 的確是這樣