And it was probably the most intimidating star-star party,
那可能是我參加過的最震撼的
I have ever been to.You know, I walked in.The first guy I saw was Tom Cruise.
眾星云集的派對 我一走進去 看到的第一個人是湯姆·克魯斯
And then I saw you, and, and Jen,and I think like Denny Moore.
然后是你 還有珍 好像還有黛米·摩爾
And my wife and I brought a bottle of wine.And we were like, hide the wine.
我和我太太帶了一瓶紅酒過去 我們當時就想 趕緊把酒藏起來
You know what I mean.Put it in your purse. Throw it into the bush.
你懂的 塞進包 扔進樹叢里
Get rid of it.This is er.... - You were the only one with a bottle of wine.
反正別留著 真是 -你們是唯一帶酒去的賓客
They don't need our two-dollar bottle wine.You never know when you'll go to a party,
他們不需要這種兩塊錢的紅酒 去之前你也不清楚狀況
If it's an intimate thing, it's nice to bring wine.
如果是個私人派對 帶酒是很有禮貌的
But when it's a giant thing and your. - It's a wrong idea.
但如果是個大型派對的話 -絕對的壞主意
Oh, well,or, or just bring it home and drink yourself.
或者帶回家自己喝了
That's a waste. It really is.I know.But it was I do remember meeting you there.
不然太浪費了 我知道 我們那次確實是我們第一次見
That's right. We have a chat.Yeah. We do.What do we talk about? I don't remember.
是的 我們還聊過天 恩 是的 我們聊了些什么 我不記得了
Oh my God. It was like, I was so inebriated.
我當時喝高了
Things were all wrong, very nervous at that party.
腦子一片混亂 在那派對上我真的很緊張
I think when I went to a car and listened to some music,somebody was playing something in a car for us.
我們應該是到車上去聽音樂了 有人在車里放音樂給我們聽
Do you remember that at all?Do you really think that happened?
你還記得嗎 真有這回事嗎