參觀展示室
A: Where can we see your complete line?
什么地方可以看到你們全部的生產線?
B: We have a showroom in this city.
我們在本市設有一個展示中心。
A: I'd like to see it.
我想看一看。
B: Drop by anytime.
隨時歡迎參觀。
(Three days later)
(三天后)
B: Welcome to our showroom.
歡迎參觀我們的展示室。
A: Thank you, I'm glad to be here.
謝謝,我很高興到這里來。
B: Is there anything I can show you?
有什么要我展示給您看的嗎?
A: I think I'd like to just look around.
我只是看看而已。
B: Is this your first visit to our showroom?
您是第一次來到我們展示室吧?
A: Yes, it is.
是啊。
B: Can I show you around?
我?guī)奶幙纯春脝?
A: That would be nice of you.
那太好了。
B: This is our latest product.
這是我們的最新產品。
A: When is it going to be on the market?
什么時候上市啊?
B: It will be out next month.
下個月即可推出。
A: Could I have this sample free of charge?
這個樣品可以免費給我嗎?
B: No problem.
沒問題。
A: How is the product selling?
這產品賣得怎么樣?
B: It's selling well.
賣得很不錯。
A: What are the selling points of your product?
你們的銷售重點是什么?
B: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.
比起其他競爭產品,我們的產品更小更輕。
A: I'm not sure how this works.
我不懂這是如何操作的。
B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?
要不要我來為您演示一下?
A: Can you?
可以嗎?
B: Sure. No problem at all.
當然,沒問題。
(After a while)
(過了一會兒)
B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.
希望您還喜歡我們的展示室。
A: Yes, it helped me out a lot.
嗯,收獲不少。
B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors' book?
請在來賓薄上簽名好嗎?
A: I'd happy to.
很樂意。
B: Anything particular you're interested in?
有什么您特別感興趣的嗎?
A: I'm very much interested in your personal computers.
我對你們的個人電腦很感興趣。
B: Well, this is our latest catalog.
嗯,這是我們最新的產品目錄。
A: We'll order after we see the sample.
我們要看過樣品后才會下訂單。
B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.
下周我們的展示室將有一個特別的展示會。
A: What do you mean by special?
怎么特別呢?
B: It will be by special invitation only.
我們只邀請?zhí)厥獾目蛻簟?/p>
A: Please make sure I get an invitation.
請一定要寄張請?zhí)o我哦。