[UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 5 That's a Funny Limerick!]
[0:00.656]UNIT 1 第一單元
[0:02.009]You Can Write Poetry 你可以寫詩
[0:04.921]Lesson 5: 第5課:
[0:06.405]That's a Funny Limerick! 一首有趣的五行打油詩!
[0:09.144]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:10.535]· Think of a funny saying in Chinese. · 想一句漢語的俏皮話。
[0:13.451]What is it? 是什么?
[0:14.776]· Do you like to tell jokes? · 你喜歡講笑話嗎?
[0:16.849]Tell a funny joke in Chinese. 用漢語講一個有趣的笑話。
[0:19.405]· Say it again in English. · 用英語再講一遍。
[0:21.346]Is it also funny in English? 用英語講還搞笑嗎?
[0:25.170]Will someone please help me fill in the blanks in my limerick? 有人愿意幫我填五行打油詩嗎?
[0:29.108]Yes, I'd love to. 是的,我愿意。
[0:30.604]Thanks, Brian. 謝謝,布萊恩。
[0:31.863]No, don't let him. 不要,不要讓他幫你!
[0:33.510]I want to help you, Jenny! 我想幫你,珍妮!
[0:35.683](She laughs.) (她笑了。)
[0:38.200]You and Brian can both help me. 你和布萊恩都可以幫我。
[0:41.357]What's the first word you need? 你需要的第一個詞是什么?
[0:43.553]I need a word that describes age. 我需要一個形容年齡的詞。
[0:47.143]How about "old"? “老”這個詞怎么樣?
[0:49.017](She writes the word in the blank.) (她把這個單詞填進空里。)
[0:51.901]Great. 很棒。
[0:53.665]Now I need either a size or a feeling. 現在我需要一個表示尺碼或表示感覺的詞。
[0:57.794]Huge and beautiful! 巨大的,漂亮的!
[1:00.654]She didn't ask for both a size and a feeling. 她不是說表示尺碼和感覺的兩個詞都要,
[1:03.928]Choose just one of them. 選其中的一個就好。
[1:05.906]Huge, then. 巨大的。
[1:07.817]The next two blanks are both motion words. 下面的兩個空是表示動作的詞,
[1:11.305]You can each give me one. 你們可以一人給我一個。
[1:13.430]Slowly! 緩慢地!
[1:15.261]Quickly! 迅速地!
[1:16.504]Now, there's just one more blank. 現在,還有一個空。
[1:19.872]I need a word that describes weight. 我需要一個形容體重的詞。
[1:22.825]Sunny! Short! Thirsty! Famous! 陽光的,短的,渴的,著名的!
[1:26.727](He laughs.) (他笑了。)
[1:28.801]Those aren't descriptions for weight! 那不是形容體重的!
[1:31.049]Jenny needs a word like "heavy" or "light." 珍妮需要一個像“重的”或“輕的”的詞。
[1:34.648]Let's choose "heavy." 那我們選“重的”吧!
[1:36.470](She fills in the last blank.) (她填好了最后一個空。)
[1:39.878]Shall I learn my poem by heart, and then say it to you? 我能用背下這首詩后,再說給你們聽聽嗎?
[1:45.443](He laughs.) (他笑了。)
[1:46.636]No. Just read it! 不要,就讀出來吧!
[1:49.306]I once saw a very old cat, 曾經,我見到一只老貓,
[1:52.825]That was wearing a huge yellow hat. 戴著一頂大大的黃色的帽子。
[1:56.298]I jumped really slowly, 我緩慢地跳著,
[1:58.651]And then I said quickly, 然后,我迅速地說:
[2:01.121]"Don't you think you look heavy in that?" “你不覺得你戴著它看起來很肥嗎?”
[2:04.763]Did we do this right? 我們這樣做對嗎?
[2:06.353]It sounds wrong! 聽起來好像錯了!
[2:08.228]Don't worry, Danny. 別擔心,丹尼。
[2:09.602]It's okay! 很好!
[2:10.574]It's funny! 挺有意思!
[2:11.888]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:13.708]Look up "limerick" in a dictionary. 在字典里查“limerick”。
[2:16.678]What pattern does it follow? 它是什么樣的格式?
[2:18.834]How many lines are there? 有多少行?
[2:20.856]Which lines rhyme? 那些行押韻?
[2:22.833]Then look in the library or on the internet to find more limericks. 然后在圖書館或網上找出更多的打油詩。
[2:27.479]You can learn some by heart or try your best to write one yourself. 你可以背幾首,或者盡自己最大的努力寫一首。
[2:27.479]