https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems152.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
How hard do you find it, having to say "I don't know"?
對你來說,說句"我不知道"有多困難?
I don't know.
我不知道。
That's clever. That's very clever, awfully clever.
很聰明啊,真聰明。
Speaking of clever, have you told your little friends yet?
說起聰明,你跟你那些小朋友說了嗎?
Told them what?
說什么?
Why I broke into all those places and never took anything? - No.
為何我闖入那些地方卻空手而歸。 - 沒有
But you understand? - Obviously.
但你明白。 - 當然。
Off you go, then.
那請說吧。
You want me to tell you what you already know?
何必多此一舉?
No, I want you to prove that you know it.
不,我要你證明你知道。
You didn't take anything because you don't need to. - Good.
什么都不拿是因為你不需要。 - 不錯
You'll never need to take anything ever again.
你再也不用拿任何東西了。
Very good. Because?
很好。為什么?
Because nothing, nothing in the Bank of England , the Tower of London or Pentonville Prison could possibly match the value of the key that could get you into all three.
因為英格蘭銀行、倫敦塔或是本頓維爾監(jiān)獄里沒有東西能比得上你手里那個能讓你闖入他們的鑰匙。
I can open any door anywhere with a few tiny lines of computer code.
只要幾行計算機代碼,任何地方的任何門我都能打開。
No such thing as a private bank account now, they're all mine. No such thing as secrecy, I own secrecy.
什么私人銀行賬戶都是胡扯,全是我的。已經沒有秘密了,我掌控著秘密。
Nuclear codes? I could blow up NATO in alphabetical order.
核武器編碼?我隨隨便便就能炸了北約。
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in a crown.
滿世界都是封鎖的放假,有鑰匙的便是國王。親愛的,你真該看看我戴王冠的樣子。
You were advertising all through the trial, you were showing the world what you can do.
你是利用審訊宣傳自己,給世人展現你的能耐。
And you were helping. Big client list, rogue governments, intelligence communities, terrorist cells.
你也幫了我??蛻艨啥嗔耍袷裁醋杂烧?、情報組織、恐怖組織,
They all want me. Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.
他們都想要我。轉眼我就成了萬人迷。
If you can break any bank, what do you care about the highest bidder?
如果你能進任何銀行,那你還在乎什么最高價競買人?
I don't. I just like to watch them all competing. "Daddy loves me the best." Aren't ordinary people adorable?
我是不在乎,但我就是愛看他們搶破頭的樣。"爸爸最愛的是我"凡人真可愛。
Well, you know. You've got John. I should get myself a live-in one.
反正你有華生了。我也該找個同居男友才對。
Why are you doing all of this?
你為什么要這么做?
It must be so funny.
肯定很有趣。
You don't want money or power, not really. What is it all for?
你并不真的想要金錢或權力,到底為了什么?
I want to solve the problem. Our problem. The final problem.
我想要解決我們的問題。最后的謎題。
It's going to start very soon, Sherlock, the fall.
就要開始了,夏洛克,墜落(瀑布)。
But don't be scared, falling is just like flying, except there's a more permanent destination.
不過別怕,墜落跟飛翔一樣,不過下場只有死亡而已。
Never liked riddles.
我不喜歡謎語。
Learn to. Because I owe you a fall, Sherlock.I OWE YOU.
學著喜歡。因為我欠你一次墜落,夏洛克。我-欠-你。