因此葉問對布魯斯影響很深
and leaned him in the direction of philosophy.
并引導他走上了功夫哲學之路
Yip Man would not be a legend without Bruce Lee.
沒有李小龍 葉問也不會成為傳奇
Wing chun was a very, very minor martial art style,
詠春剛開始并不出名 非常小眾
and now its global, and that's all because of Bruce Lee.
現在卻名滿天下 這都歸功于李小龍
Ultimately, martial art means honestly expressing yourself.
從本質上說 武術的精髓在于展現真我
Now, it is very difficult to do.
這是極難做到的
A lot of that warrior spirit, to me it's really honorable.
武術精神對我來說是精深且高尚的
It's really pure.
它十分的純粹
It breaks through to every culture, every language, every colour.
武術沒有文化 語言 膚色之分
It's all about getting respect back, you know.
這是一條自我實現的道路
If you're gonna hurt me,
想讓我尊重你
you're gonna have to earn it, motherfucker.
你就得比我更強 混蛋
I was the youngest of three boys.
我在家里排行老三
I got obsessed with Bruce Lee and martial arts.
而李小龍和他的功夫讓我神魂顛倒
I wanted to kick my brothers' asses and prove my worthiness.
我特想揍我哥哥們一頓來證明我的價值
When a good fight breaks out, you can't help but be excited.
一場精彩的打斗會讓人不自禁地熱血沸騰
You can't help but show emotion.
你會變得情緒激動
It took a while, but you know,
這事得慢慢來
as many times as each of my brothers beat me up,
從一開始我的哥哥們一次次痛扁我
each one of them got one ass-kicking from me and that was it.
變成我打得他們頭破血流后 我終于做到了
I didn't do so well talking shit back,
我一直不擅長打嘴仗
so I don't see the point in talking about it.
所以別光說不練
Let's just go there.
還是干一架吧
But then you feel bad
但事后你總會覺得有些窘迫
and kind of embarrassed afterwards, "That was childish."
你會覺得 真糟糕 "太幼稚了"
"I could have handled that better." But you also feel good.
"本可以化干戈為玉帛" 但總的來說還不錯