A:I got a part-time job as a tutor.
甲:我兼職做家教。
B:I think being a tutor is a challenging job.
乙:我想做家教是很有挑戰(zhàn)性的工作吧。
A:Yes.And I also gained a lot from that.
甲:是的。我也從中學到了很多。
B:I'd like to be a salesman.
乙:我想做推銷員。
A:Have you got the job?
甲:你找到工作了嗎?
B:Yes.I'll begin next week.
乙:是的。下個星期開始工作。
經典句型:I like being a tutor. 我喜歡做家教。
A:I like being a tutor.
甲:我喜歡做家教。
B:Are you wellpaid?
乙:薪水很高嗎?
A:Earning money is not the most important.
甲:賺錢并不是最重要的。
B:It gives me a sense of achievement.
乙:做家教給我一種成就感。
句型講解:
與part-time job(兼職工作)相對的是full-time job(全職工作)。A sense of achievement表示“成就感”,類似的表達還有a sense of humor(幽默感),a sense of shame(羞恥感),a sense of hunger(饑餓感)。