影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 影視原聲 > 唐頓莊園 > 唐頓莊園第一季 >  第96篇

唐頓莊園 95 有志者事竟成

所屬教程:唐頓莊園第一季

瀏覽:

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0008/8997/95.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
中英對白

Ah, open the door, can you?

拜托幫忙開下門

I couldn't find her breeches anywhere,so I asked Mr Bates

哪兒都找不著她的馬褲 我問了貝茨先生

and he looked among His Lordship's riding clothes and there they were.

然后他去老爺的騎射行頭里找了找 還真給找著了

I only hope to god I've got everything.

現在我就希望別落下什么東西

Hat, I'll do here.

帽子 我拿著呢

Gloves and crop are in the hall.

手套和馬鞭在門廳

Gwen? Whatever's the matter?

格溫 你怎么了

Hey, come on, sit down.What's up?

別哭 坐下 怎么了

Oh, I'm just being silly.

沒事 一時耍性子

You should get that brushed.

你應該把那個拿去刷刷

He won't be up for another half an hour.

老爺還得半個小時才起

Now, what is it?

出什么事了

Well, I suppose I've just realized that it's not going to happen.

我只是意識到沒可能了

What isn't? Oh, none of it.

什么沒可能 都沒可能

I'm not going to be a secretary.

我沒可能成為秘書

I'm not going to leave service.

我也沒可能不做女仆

I doubt I'll leave here before I'm 60.

六十歲之前我都不會離開這里

What's all this?

怎么這么消極

You saw their faces.

你看見他們的表情了

And they're right. Oh, look at me.

他們說的沒錯 瞧瞧我自個兒

I'm the daughter of a farmhand, I'm lucky to be a maid.

農夫的女兒 當女仆夠幸運了

I was born with nothing and I'll die with nothing.

生不帶來死不帶去 一條賤命活一世

Don't talk like that.You can change your life if you want to.

別說這樣的話 有志者事竟成

Sometimes you have to be hard on yourself, but you can change it completely, I know.

盡管過程艱辛 但你還是能改變命運的

Mr Bates? Are you all right? Take her upstairs, dry her off.

貝茨先生 你還好吧 帶她上樓 把眼淚擦干

Come on, Gwen, hey?

來吧 格溫

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思東莞市保利格外松湖英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦