If you're going to the ceremony,
如果你也要去會醫(yī)院
I thought we might walk together.
我們可以同行
Certainly I'm going.
當然要去
I want to see the old bat's face when they announce it.
等他們宣布時 我要看老夫人的表情
I must try not to look too cheerful.
我要控制住自己
Or shouldn't I talk like that in your presence?
我是不是不該在你面前亂說
Do you find me very ridiculous, Mrs Hughes?
我是不是很可笑 Mrs Hughes
Putting on airs and graces I've no right to?
毫無底氣 還裝腔作勢
What's brought this on? Nothing.
這話從何說起 沒什么
Except at times I wonder if I'm just a sad old fool.
有時覺得 我不過是個老糊涂
Mr Carson, you are a man of integrity and honour,
Carson先生 您是一位正直誠實的人
who raises the tone of this household by being part of it.
此家族有您這位管家可謂貴上添貴
So no more of that, please.Come on! We mustn't be late!
別再胡思亂想了 快點 要不我就遲到了
I wondered if you'd like to walk with me down to.
不知道你愿不愿和我一起
Is Thomas going?
Thomas去嗎
Well, I think everyone is.Sorry, what were you saying?
應該所有人都去 你剛說什么
Nothing. Doesn't matter.
沒 沒什么
Put this away before you go. And never mind your flirting!
走前把這個收好 別光顧著調情
I wasn't flirting. Not with him.William's not a bad lad.
我沒有 怎么會和他調情 William是個不錯的小伙
He's nice enough, but he isn't like Thomas.
他是很好 但不像Thomas
No, he's not.
確實不像