I'm rather pessimistic about this.
你們的計劃注定要失敗。
Your scheme is doomed to fail.
這是無可奈何的事。
It can't be helped.
總比沒有好。
Better than nothing.
我很懷疑我們的計劃。
I'm rather doubtful aboout our plan.
那是沒辦法的事。
That's way it goes.
我對他的合作不抱太多的希望。
I don't hold out much hope for his cooperation.
不要指望他們了。
Don't count on them.
沒有多大的希望。
There is not much hope of.
沒有希望了。
It's hopeless.
這是命中注定。
It was fate.
我是命中注定要做。。。
I'm fated to...
我別無選擇。
I have no other choice.
我只好將就著。
I have to make do with.
我放棄了。
I give up.
我們還能做什么呢?
What else could we do?