第一句:Here is my claim tag.
這是我的提取牌。
A: I can't find my baggage. Here is my claim tag.
我找不到行李了。這是我的提取牌。
B: Don't worry. Can you describe it?
別擔心。你能描述一下你的行李嗎?
A: One is medium-sized Polo, and it's black.
有一件是一個中等大小的Polo包,黑色的。
第二句:I really need the suitcase.
我真的需要這個行李箱。
A: Why don't you have a look over there on those shelves?
為什么不看看那些架子上呢?
B: Yes. I really need this suitcase. All my clothes are in it.
好的。我真的需要這個行李箱。我的衣服都在里面呢。
其他表達法:
詢問自己的行李也可以說:
Is this where I go about lost baggage?
這里是丟失行李認領處嗎?
One of suitcase hasn't shown up.
其中一件行李沒有找到。
I've been waiting in the baggage claim area for one hour, but still can't find my luggage.
我在行李認領處等了一個小時了,卻還是找不到我的行李。