Asa: What can I get you to drink?
亞莎:能給你拿點什么喝的嗎?
Elizabeth:I'll have a glass of water, thanks.
伊麗莎白:我要一杯水,謝謝。
Asa:Are you sure you don't want something else?
亞莎:你確定不想來點別的嗎?
I have soft drinks, orange juice, lemonade, and fruit punch.
我這里有軟飲料,橙汁,檸檬汁,還有果汁。
Elizabeth:No, thanks. I'm trying to cut back on my sugar intake.
伊麗莎白:不,謝謝。我正試圖減少糖的攝入量。
Asa:In that case, how about an energy drink, sports drink, or bottled tea?
亞莎:如果是那樣的話,能量飲料,運動飲料,或瓶裝茶如何?
Elizabeth:No, really, I'm fine with water.
伊麗莎白:不,真的,我喝水就好了。
Asa:Ah, I bet you'd like some tea or coffee, right?
亞莎:啊,我敢打賭,你想要來些茶或咖啡,對嗎?
Elizabeth:No, all I want is a glass of water.
伊麗莎白:不,我只想要一杯水。
Asa:Okay, do you want tap water or bottled water, flavored water or carbonated?
亞莎:好的,你想要自來水還是瓶裝水,調(diào)味水還是蘇打水?
Elizabeth:Do you mean to tell me you have all of those drinks in your refrigerator?
伊麗莎白:你的意思是告訴我你冰箱里有所有這些飲料?
Asa:It pays to own a beverage company.
亞莎:所以擁有一家飲料公司很值得。
Asa: What can I get you to drink?
Elizabeth: I’ll have a glass of water, thanks.
Asa: Are you sure you don’t want something else? I have soft drinks, orange juice, lemonade, and fruit punch.
Elizabeth: No, thanks. I’m trying to cut back on my sugar intake.
Asa: In that case, how about an energy drink, sports drink, or bottled tea?
Elizabeth: No, really, I’m fine with water.
Asa: Ah, I bet you’d like some tea or coffee, right?
Elizabeth: No, all I want is a glass of water.
Asa: Okay, do you want tap water or bottled water, flavored water or carbonated?
Elizabeth: Do you mean to tell me you have all of those drinks in your refrigerator?
Asa: It pays to own a beverage company.