瑪雅:那是什么東西?
Jorge: They’re pictures from our ski trip lastweekend.
喬治:是我們上周末滑雪之旅的一些照片。
Maya: Is there any reason you’re staring at the oneswith Jessica in them? I think you’ve got a crush onher.
瑪雅:你為何在里面一直盯著杰西卡呢?我覺得你對她一見傾心。
Jorge: I’m not 10 years old. I don’t get crushes.
喬治:拜托,我不是10歲小孩。我沒有對她一見傾心。
Maya: Then, I think you’re falling head over heels for her.
瑪雅:然后,我想你就拜倒在了她的腳下。
Jorge: Don’t be ridiculous. I’ve only just met her.
喬治:別胡說。我和她僅有一面之緣。
Maya: I knew it was love at first sight when I introduced you at Yannick’s party. I could see thesparks fly. I couldn’t miss her blush or your silly grin. There was certainly a lot of chemistrybetween the two of you, that’s for sure.
瑪雅:我知道,這就是一見鐘情。當我在亞尼克的派對上向她介紹你時,我可以感覺到你們情愫暗生。我也看到了她的羞赧和你的傻笑。你們之間肯定有故事。
Jorge: I hardly talked to her at the party.
喬治:在派對上我?guī)缀鯖]和她說話。
Maya: Yes, but I could see her stealing glances at you all night.
瑪雅:是的,但我看到整個晚上她的眼睛都在你的身上瞄來瞄去。
Jorge: That must have been a figment of your imagination.
喬治:你的想象力真豐富。
Maya: Oh, really?
瑪雅:哦,真的嗎?
Jorge: Okay, I won’t deny that I’m attracted to Jessica, but I can’t speak for her.
喬治:好吧,我承認我被杰西卡所吸引,但我無法向她表白。
Maya: Yes, but I can.
瑪雅:是嗎?但我可以為你做這樁大媒。
Jorge: What?
喬治:什么?
Maya: She asked me about you.
瑪雅:她向我問你的情況。
Jorge: When?
喬治:什么時候?
Maya: Yesterday, at lunch.
瑪雅:就在昨天,午飯時候。
Jorge: What did she say? What did you say?
喬治:她說了什么?你又說了什么?
Maya: That’s for me to know and for you to find out!
瑪雅:不告訴你!