病人:這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
藥劑師:當然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:謝謝。
Patient: Thank you.
藥劑師:別客氣。讓我看看。大概需要五分鐘的時間。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
藥劑師:好了,這是你所需要的中草藥。
Chemist: Ok. This is your herbal medicine.
病人:請您給我解釋一下怎么熬這副中草藥,好嗎?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
藥劑師:每天早晨打開一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。然后用大火煮。煮至沸騰后把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然后把火關掉。冷卻后,倒出服用。倒出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:還挺復雜的。順便問一下,我能用普通的鋼制鍋熬藥嗎?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
藥劑師:不行,你最好還是用砂鍋。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:謝謝。我今天還真學到不少東西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.